Hi! Wow. I have not posted in a looong time. But we’ll skip the excuses.
I feel like I don’t have anything to talk to you about, and at the same time I have a million things to say. I will make a list.
My List of Ten Things That Have Happened to Me In the Last Ten Days or So But Actually Ended Up Being A List of Seven Things In Which I Complain A Lot About Stuff:
1. We noticed my unicycle had been stolen. But we looked online and found one on Craigslist, this past Saturday, we hopped in the car to drive to Orinda and check the unicycle out. After driving less than a block, we spotted a unicycle lying on the corner for someone to take. Naturally, we took it. And no, it wasn’t the one that was stolen.
2. I have a cold. Or something. My throat has been bothering me all day and my sinuses are all clogged up. Also, my eyes were kind of itchy this morning.
3. I’m trying to make my teeth whiter, but it is not working. In fact, I think the whitening strips are making things worse, but there is no way of telling because no one will say to you: “Wow! Your teeth look more yellow today!”
4. I have a bug bite on my face and it is VERY itchy.
5. Math is difficult. I am partaking in the advanced math course this year. Our first chapter test is this Thursday and it has only been three weeks into the school year. This week is our first full week so far.
6. I want to write a story, because I feel inspired to write a story, but I have been putting it off, because that requires lot’s of work.
7. A girl was kind of mean to me at lunch today. She kept bothering me about where I was sitting at our table. “Are you going to sit there everyday?” She asked.
“Um. I don’t know.” I replied.
“Because, that’s my spot.” She muttered. I only later figured out what she had said but at the time I didn’t hear her so I asked, “What?”
“Oh! Um, I was just gonna sit there . . . . . today.” She said.
“Well, you can sit hear when I’m done. I’m actually almost done with my lunch anyways.”
“Uh, ok. But, like, are you gonna sit there again everyday?”
At this point I decided to leave because obviously she was going to keep bothering me about “her” seat at the table.
So yeah, that happened.
Well, now you know what’s been happening in my life. I hope your past two weeks have been better than I made them seem. They haven’t been all that bad, these were just the only things I could think of.